Saturday again- time to start hopping. For Athena’s Caturday Blog Hop I want to show you what Billy the Time Cat sent us :
An adorable card and a very cool beaded magnet of a black cat. His Mom has a great Etsy shop with very reasonable prices on all kinds of beaded items from keychains and magnets to coaster and larger items. She is quite talented: https://www.etsy.com/nz/shop/TCAshop?ref=em
From now until the end of June you can get 10% off with the coupon code : 15andmeowing
Thank you Billy and your Mom too.
The #52 Snapshots of life theme this week is mother. If I post a photo of my mother, she will kill me- really. She is very sweet and my best friend, but she doesn’t like to be in photos. So here is a photo of my first cat, KaChoo with her Mama ( my mother’s cat) :
Sadly, this is the only photo I have of the 2 of them together. It was at KaChoo’s first birthday party back in 1995.They are both at the bridge now.
- After a _____, I ________
- Living on the edge________.
- Thinking you can______ makes me_____
- Lists are______.
1. After a SOCIAL GATHERING, I AM RELIEVED ( I am an introvert 100%)
2. Living on the edge, HAS NEVER BEEN MY WAY
3. Thinking you can CHANGE ANYONE makes me MAD (no one changes unless they want to)
4. Lists are MY WAY TO RELAX
Phoebe will see you tomorrow- maybe she will let some of our other kitties do selfies.