Hi everyone Phoebe here! I will announce the winner of the Temptations Snacky Mouse at the end of this post. First off, I have the letter H for the a-z blogging challenge- Phooey! I wanted G for Grammie.
Well I am Happy so that can be my H. I am Happy to have such a sweet Grammie that I love very much. I am also happy to have a sweet Purrince that nominated me for an award. Mom got nominated for another award and she is lazy so she is going to share with me and nominate the same bloggers for both awards.
Now I must tell you 5 things about me:
1.I am going to be 13 this year- I know it is hard to believe because I only look like I am 2 🙂
2. I love my Grammie very, very much ( I think you all knew that).
3. Mom said I couldn’t have a boyfriend so I found a Purrince instead.
4. I am not afraid of thunder, but the sound of rain scares the bejeezus out of me- I hide under the covers.
5. My purr crackles, that is what my folks say.
Now Mom’s turn-
It is an honor to recieve an award from a fellow blogger. The rules of this one are to thank the blogger that nominated you.
Thank you Dezi and Lexi for our Award ( https://dezizworld.wordpress.com )
Display the award on our blog. Nominate 15 Blogs that inspire you and let them know on their blog comments. and link to them. list 3 things THat have inspired you in The last week.
I am inspired every day by how loving and caring all the other kitty bloggers are to one another and all kitties.
I am not big on following rules. I never got in trouble when I was in school, but I think I would now 🙂 SO I am not nominatng 15- mainly because many already have this award. If you don’t already have it and I didn’t list you, please let me know so I can add you.
1. Purrince Siddhartha’s Purrfect Pad- I know you already have one of these awards, but I want to give you the Very Inspirational Blogger award.( link above)
4. ( http://whenthecatisaway.com )
Happy Birthday to our friend Marg of Marg’s Animals!
Thank you for the graphic Ann of Zoolatry!
And the winner of the is The Cat on My Head-http://thecatonmyhead.com/- Congratulations!