Happy Saturday everyone- time to get hopping!
First off the letter J for the a-z blogging challenge – J for Joanie.
I am also using this for Athena’s Caturday because I added a frame with Ipiccy and for #52 Snapshots of Life because the theme this week is “Blessings”. Any photo of a cat would qualify as a blessing, but my Joanie is very special. She always knows when I don’t feel well and stays with me. When I take a nap, she gives me a breathing check, she is very sweet- with a little naughty just for fun 🙂 She is Sammy’s littermate, her original name was Megan, but that didn’t seem like a cat name so I renamed her ( she has the same name as her Grammie).
Next is :
- I ________ the feeling of_________a new__________
- After ___ I _____
- I once tried to text/email _______, but it came out ____ instead
- The last thing I want to do when I feel ___________ is ___________
- I LOVE the feeling of PETTING a new CAT
- After THE CATS ARE FED I CAN EAT
- I once tried to text/email HOME, but it came out HOE instead
- The last thing I want to do when I feel SAD is SOCIALIZE
And last, but not least
Please visit Phoebe tomorrow!