Hi everyone! We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop and The Ten Things of Thankful Blog Hop too.
I added a frame to Emmy’s photo. KaTwo loaned her this hat, she wants to know how she looks?
And for #PMT photohunt @tonkstail “Opposite”
The opposite of on is off- this is one of Phoebe’s bloopers from the 4th of July.
Now for my ten thankfuls
- My sister and the great one had an ice cream party for my Mom and I, it was a lot of fun.
- We won a great prize package that came this week (we will tell you about it in another post).
- I won a book on Goodreads a month ago and it finally came in.
- Fresh blueberries which make fantastic muffins.
- Spending Wednesday and Friday with my Mom.
- I am thankful my hubby and I are home together almost always ( even if he is out in the garden a lot of the time).
- Garden fresh celery ( once you try it grocery store one will not taste right).
- Central air conditioning- very necessary lately.
- Allergy shots, they seem to be working.
- All of you who read these posts.
And the winner of the Kitty Kick Stick is Brian and his family at Brian’s Home. Congratulations! We can’t wait to see some photos of you bunny kicking the stick.
Hi everyone! Phoebe thanks you all for the Gotcha Day wishes yesterday. We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop. I used Lunapic’s VanGogh effect on Phoebe’s photo to create this work of art.
I am also joining Ten Things of Thankful’s Blog Hop too. And here are my 10 thankfuls for the week.
- I am thankful for the past 14 years with sweet Phoebe, she is truly the sweetest.
- I found big containers of Party Mix on clearance for $3.99 ( they are good until 2018).
- For calming collars- without them My Sammy would go after poor Brody constantly.
- The first blueberries of the season from the garden.
- The weather cooled off today, the high was only 64 degrees- wonderful 🙂
- I got to see my great-niece 3 days this week.
- My great-niece is picking up words faster by the day.
- My hubby is a wonderful cat Daddy and caters to Phoebe’s every whim including drinks from the sink at all hours of the night.
- My niece getting back from her business trip safely ( I worry when loved ones need to go on airplanes).
To join in the thankful hop or to just see what others are thankful for click here.
PS: There is a badge for Ten Things of Thankful, but it won’t save for me. 🙁
Hi everyone! Today we are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop and a new hop called Ten Things of Thankful that I read about on Messymimi’s blog.
First off, Phoebe made this for her Purrince who turns 3 on Sunday.
And now to list 10 things I am thankful for this week.
- I got to go to the mall and lunch with my mom, niece and the great one on Monday.
- I had a quiet 4th of July with my hubby.
- Emmy and Joanie both had good blood work results.
- I scored some free magazines from the library.
- My friend Suzanne of P.S.Annie sent me a wonderful box of books for the great one and a Teletubbies dvd for her too. She also included some books for my hubby and I to read.
- I am meeting a friend from college for breakfast today.I am thankful for her friendship all these years.
- I am thankful that God gave me a wonderful mother who is such a caring person.
- Fresh zucchini from the garden- so good.
- A new top loading washing machine with an agitator,our machine broke again last week and this time my hubby couldn’t fix it-yay!
- I am thankful for everyone who is reading this.