Hi everyone! Today we are joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday, Sammy’s Poetry Day and Stunning Keisha’s 18 Extra-Amazing Facts About Me.I am thankful that I have gained weight since going on my thyroid meds. My folks think I am getting fat though, what do you think?
Here is my poem to go with this photo:
When most look at this
they see bliss.
Mom says no way
I am in my home to stay.
The sun is too hot
I’d cook like a tater tot.
There are bugs everywhere
and humidity in the air.
And not a single cat
I can’t live like that.
Yup, mom would live in a plastic bubble if she could as long as all us cats would fit in it. And now we will give Brody a turn with the facts.
1. Favorite smell—stinky goodness from a can.
2. Last time I hissed—I never hiss.
3. Favorite pizza—my folks don’t share their pizza with us.
4. Favorite Flower—A nip blossom.
5. Favorite dog breed—No comment.
6. Favorite ice cream—vanilla, that is the only one they share.
7. Pet peeve—Dad squirting me with the squirt bottle when he thinks I am chasing another cat, I am only trying to play.
8. Shorts or jeans—I like to be au naturelle
9. Color of your PTU– Pink ( I am so embarrassed)
10. Color of your eyes—Green. .
11. Favorite food—Friskies shredded turkey and cheese.
12. Least favorite food.-Hill’s sensitive stomach.
13. Favorite Holiday—Christmas.
14. Night owl or morning person—I was a night owl for the first few months here, but now I am on their schedule..
15. Favorite day of the week—All of them.
16. Do you have a nick name?—Brodester, Bro Jangles.
17. Favorite music—Anything as long as mom doesn’t sing along.
18. Tattoos—None, but I know Penny has one on her tummy that was discovered when she arrived and mom took her to the vet to see if she had a spay scar- there was a tattoo there. Don’t tell her that I told you.
Ad here is one more facts, I love Leia!
Now here are The Friendly Fill-Ins for Friday. Mom came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two.
1. My favorite president is ________________ because ___________________.
2. This weekend, I have plans to ______________________.
3. I my .