To see our auditions of year’s past you can click on these links:
Hi everyone! We are joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.
Yes, Millie has popped in the PTU every time he has ever been in it. Last week, he went to the vet for a rabies shot and blood work. All is good, except his thyroid levels so he needs to take a larger dose of meds. Jinx went to the vet too and all was good with him despite being 15.
We are also joining Sammy’s Poetry Day, here is my haiku based on this photo:
Monkey behind lens
click, click with darn flashy box
reminds me of mom.
And here are the Friendly Fill-ins for Friday. Mom came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two.
1.Before you ________________, you need to ________________.
2. After ______________________________.
Hi everyone! I have been letting Joanie and Emmy get too much blog time lately so I thought I would write today.
Grammie and mom went shopping the other day. I won’t say the name of the mart store because some of you don’t like that store. Mom got the great one some Minnie Mouse pajamas for $1 and she got a onesie for the great one’s baby sister ( arriving in June). It was only 25 cents !
Mom was so happy with it until Grammie saw it and said, ” my aunt is SINGLE and fun? ” Mom somehow missed the single part- oops! Oh well, they do have a single aunt too 🙂
Hi everyone! Today we are joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday, Sammy’s Poetry Day and Stunning Keisha’s 18 Extra-Amazing Facts About Me.I am thankful that I have gained weight since going on my thyroid meds. My folks think I am getting fat though, what do you think?
Here is my poem to go with this photo:
When most look at this
they see bliss.
Mom says no way
I am in my home to stay.
The sun is too hot
I’d cook like a tater tot.
There are bugs everywhere
and humidity in the air.
And not a single cat
I can’t live like that.
Yup, mom would live in a plastic bubble if she could as long as all us cats would fit in it. And now we will give Brody a turn with the facts.
1. Favorite smell—stinky goodness from a can.
2. Last time I hissed—I never hiss.
3. Favorite pizza—my folks don’t share their pizza with us.
4. Favorite Flower—A nip blossom.
5. Favorite dog breed—No comment.
6. Favorite ice cream—vanilla, that is the only one they share.
7. Pet peeve—Dad squirting me with the squirt bottle when he thinks I am chasing another cat, I am only trying to play.
8. Shorts or jeans—I like to be au naturelle
9. Color of your PTU– Pink ( I am so embarrassed)
10. Color of your eyes—Green. .
11. Favorite food—Friskies shredded turkey and cheese.
12. Least favorite food.-Hill’s sensitive stomach.
13. Favorite Holiday—Christmas.
14. Night owl or morning person—I was a night owl for the first few months here, but now I am on their schedule..
15. Favorite day of the week—All of them.
16. Do you have a nick name?—Brodester, Bro Jangles.
17. Favorite music—Anything as long as mom doesn’t sing along.
18. Tattoos—None, but I know Penny has one on her tummy that was discovered when she arrived and mom took her to the vet to see if she had a spay scar- there was a tattoo there. Don’t tell her that I told you.
Ad here is one more facts, I love Leia!
Now here are The Friendly Fill-Ins for Friday. Mom came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two.
1. My favorite president is ________________ because ___________________.
2. This weekend, I have plans to ______________________.
3. I my .
Mom has a question for everyone. She is going to participate in the A-Z Blogging Challenge again. Last year, she crocheted something new everyday to go with the letters and then had a giveaway at the end of the month with 2 winners that got all the cat toys and hats. She wants to do that again this year with all different items, but can’t think of ideas for the following letters , I will put in parentheses what she made last year: N(nip tea bag), Q ( Queen’s crown), U ( Uncle Sam’s hat) and W(whale). Any ideas are greatly appreciated and please remember that mom is not that great at crochet so she can’t make unicorns or anything like that.
I am thankful that we have a lot of warm and soft places to snooze so I don’t need the tent.
Here is my poem for Sammy’s Poetry Day. We were asked to write a poem based on this photo.
Angry waves surround
pirates pillaging the ship
no help to be found
And the winner of the Valentine’s Giveaway is Cuddlywumps Cat Chronicles.
And here are The Friendly Fill-Ins for Friday. Mom came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two.
1. The Winter Olympics ____________________.
2. I think the most romantic movie (or book) is ___________________________.
Mom promised me my Gremmie won’t ever turn into the bad kind so I took the plastic off of him. I got him a skateboard to play with, but he can’t wear a helmet ( hims ears are too big). Does anyone know where to get a helmet for a gremlin?
Prancie keeps stealing my tent.
Poor Joanie, she watched Gremlins and now she is very afraid of Gremmie getting wet. She covered him in plastic to protect him ( don’t worry, she gave him air holes to breathe and eat).
Here is my poem for Sammy’s Poetry Day to go with this photo:
Stairs leading somewhere
go up if you dare.
Nothing is that scary
not like the movie, Carrie.
Maybe there is a treasure
something you can’t measure.
Now climb those stairs,
I promise there are no bears.
Grammie has been complaining that kaTwo never gets blog time so here she is , helping with the blog.
And here are the Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow. Mom came up with the first two and Annie at McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two. Right now, they both have worpress blogs so they can’t display the link on their blog, you will be redirected to a separate page. We are working to find a new link service that is compatible with wordpress, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
2. I would protest _____________________.
3. I have since .
Hi everyone! I don’t have much to report this week. Mom has been acting pretty normal ( for her). She did start her decluttering challenge that she told you about the other day. The first room is the bedroom ( not the closet though, that gets it’s own week). Mostly she just moved the crap that doesn’t belong in there and moved it to the dining room for now.
Brody wants to say hi to his sweet Leia.
And Joanie is still enjoying Gremmie.