Hi everyone! We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop and Ten Things of Thankful.
I made this on Photofunia to motivate myself to get back to decluttering this weekend. I was doing so well until July then I started bringing more items in then taking out. I blame the book sales, but also my IKEA trip and my birthday.
Here are my 10 Thankfuls
- Being able to call the vet in the morning and get an appointment that day.
- Our walks with Phoebe and seeing how much she enjoys exploring.
- Sweater weather.
- My great-niece is 1 yr. and 10 months old and knows her colors.
- Getting to spend time with my Mom, we went shopping and to lunch on Thursday and I brought her and my great-niece lunch on Tuesday and Friday.
- Thankful that there was no email when I was in college because I still have several letters from my great aunt who passed away at the end of my freshman year in college. It is nice to read them and still feel that love.
- Thankful that I got to go to college and get the dorm experience.
- Thankful my niece went to college and I got to help her move in and move out which gave me the parental view.
- Zucchini still coming in ( we have a 2nd planting so we will have it through September).
- Free Kindle books-Today only ( Saturday 9/2) you can get The Chattere Trilogy by Jeanne Foguth. It is a great Science Fiction collection for teens and adults. I wrote a review last year for Star Bridge, the first book in the series. To read my review, click here.
To go to Amazon for your free copy, click here.
Joanie sends thanks to all who complimented her acting in The Codd Mother. She is hoping to win an Acatemy Award.
Hi everyone! Happy Saturday, we are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop.Sammy is reminding everyone in the USA to fall back tonight and get your extra hour. We used photofunia,this is the only clock image they had:
Hi everyone! Today is Grammie’s Birthday- Happy Birthday Grammie!! We love you so very much!
Joanie was the unlucky kitty that went to the vet yesterday. She had to go to a surgeon to have a deep ear cleaning. Last week, her regular vet cleaned her ear under sedation and found the ear drum ruptured and suspected a mass. Thankfully, the mass was just was and debris. He cleaned her other ear too and found a small perforation in that ear drum too.
Time for Friendly Fill-Ins Week 24, don’t forget to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader.
1. One Halloween, I dressed as _________________________.
2. My favorite comedian is ________________________________.
3. My scariest Halloween was .
4. is my favourite Halloween treat.
- One Halloween, I dressed as A CLOWN, I WAS A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL AND THE PHOTO IS EVEN IN THE YEARBOOK.
- My favorite comedian is ADAM SANDLER ( I know he is in a lot of stupid movies, but I have the need to see them all and I used to love to listen to cassettes of his comedy act in the car with my Mom and niece). I like Marc Maron too because he is a cat lover.
- My scariest Halloween was 2011, WE HAD A HALLOWEEN ICE STORM AND THE POWER WAS OUT FOR 7 DAYS, OUR CELL PHONES DIDN’T WORK FROM HOME EITHER SO I HAD TO DRIVE 3 MILES INTO TOWN TO CALL MY MOM. THIS WAS ALL A NIGHTMARE TO ME.
- A CANDY APPLE is my favorite Halloween treat.
And today’s word for the #JHC is cauldron so I used photofunia to make Phoebe into a witch at her cauldron.
Hi everyone! We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop today. Phoebe knows my dream car is a Mini Cooper so she went to photofunia and designed the perfect one for me.
The question for P.S. Annie’s 19 -Somethin’ Hop is: Did you ever take something apart to see how it worked or what was inside? No, I don’t recall ever doing that.
Coach Daddy let us give our answer in 6 words to matches we’d like to make, to see our answer-click here.
And last, but not least, weni are also joining Rascal and Rocco’s Pet Parade
Hi everyone! Thank you to all who participated in the Friendly Fill-Ins Blog Hop yesterday. It is open until next Thursday, then we will do it again. For anyone that doesn’t have a blog, you can still put your answers in the comments- we want to get to know all the readers.
I let Phoebe make the art this week for Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop– can you tell?
She used photofunia, there is an explanation on there about the Keep Calm signs. I thought they were fairly new, but they were started by the British Government in 1939. You can read about it by clicking here.
We are also joining Rascal and Rocco’s Pet Parade this week too:
And we have a photo of the usually invisible Brody:
He has been exploring more. He usually takes off the minute he hears the camera turn on. He still doesn’t have any friends here, but there is a lot less hissing lately.
Hi everyone. We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop and Rascal and Rocco’s Pet Parade.
Joanie is so excited to have a boyfriend, Simon that she wanted to make some Easter art for him on Photofunia.
And she wants to show off the card that Simon sent her- it is her first card ever.
And Phoebe, never one to be outdone has made one for her Purrince and her Grammie that she loves so very much.
Hi everyone! Mom is letting me post today and tomorrow.
My ultrasound went well except for them running late so I had to starve even longer. I went 16 hours without food! My murmur was only graded as a one, last week, it was a 3. No abnormalities found and I can get my dental ( scheduled for the 16th-crap).
Mom also had them do an abdominal ultrasound because I have lost weight ( I think it is lack of treats). There was one area of thickening in my intestines that may just be normal for me–or not. Mom needs to keep an eye on my weight and the vet said to feed me. I kind of liked him.
Mom is lazy so she says my press conference photo is our art this week for Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop. She used photofunia for this.
My Grammie is going to watch us tonight so I know the treats will flow. I love my Grammie so very much.
Thank you for all the purrs and prayers- I am thankful for all of you . See you tomorrow!
We are joining Rascal and Rocco’s Parade too!
Happy Saturday ! Today we are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop and Rascal and Rocco’s Parade. First, I want to update a previous post. Two weeks ago, Cat Scout Maggie told us about some great cat books, but she was having trouble with her scanner. I just added some more photos from Cats Galore by Susan Herbert. You can check them out here.
As you know, Sammy is a Cat Scout. He attends their University and even though he commutes, he needs to have a dorm room to get credit. He decorated it with a Dr. Who theme, but he also wanted a framed photo of Cat Scout Maggie on his desk.
I went to photofunia and framed her photo for him.
Then I went to ribbet and added it to his dorm room.
Today is the last day to enter Phoebe’s Valentine’s Day Giveaway:
Happy Saturday everyone! We had a wonderful Christmas and were honored to have a guest, Peaches and Paprika’s Mom. My kitties really enjoyed visiting with her and she was so sweet to bring them gifts.
Time to hop. I am sad this is the last week for The Lazy Pit Bull’s #52 Snapshots of Life. If you know of any weekly challenges for 2016, please let me know. I love stuff like that. The theme is “peace” and nothing brings a feeling of peace over me than seeing kitties:
And for Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop I went to photofunia and made myself into Santa. I am sure you all saw our Santa photos yesterday with my hubby dressed as Santa. He has been doing that for the past few years. I was thinking I could dress up as Santa this year and have him take the photos so the cats wouldn’t all look like Santa is choking them. Well, that didn’t happen- I am ashamed to say that I couldn’t fit in Santa’s pants 🙁 Needless to say my new year’s resolution is to fit in them for next Christmas- until then, photo editing it is.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I am off to find some half price sales.
Happy Saturday everyone! Today we start with a parade, even better than Macy’s parade.
I am hoping to put up our tree today so for Athena’s Caturday Art Hop, I went to photofunia and put Lucy on some Christmas balls. I wish I could actually buy some like this.
And for The Lazy Pit Bull’s #52 Snapshots of Life, the theme this week is “thankful”. I am thankful that I had so many years with Lucy and with KaChoo (below). Yesterday was 5 years since my KaChoo went to the Bridge. I am thankful for every kitty I am lucky enough to have share my life.
Phoebe will see you tomorrow.