Hi everyone! We are going to do lots of hops today. First off, we are joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. I am thankful that I got to see my Grammie on Wednesday, I love her so very much. Brody is thankful too because Leia said yes to being his Valentine. If you missed her post, click here.
And I am thankful for my purrince, he sent me a beautiful Valentine’s card with a lovely poem in it. I am such a lucky girl.
I am also joining Sammy’s Poetry Day, featuring the letter I.
I am an indoor cat
I am happy about that.
I don’t have to worry about getting hit by a truck
that would really suck.
I won’t get stuck up in a tree
or get stung by a bee.
I wish you all would all stay in the house
even if it means not catching a mouse.
One of our blogging friends, Curious as a Cathy, let us know about a fun hop on Wandering Through the Shelves. Each week you name 3 movies that go with the theme. Mom used to watch a lot of movies, not as many lately though, but she thought this would be fun. The theme this week is genius/prodigy.Here are our choices:
- A Beautiful Mind (2001) : Russell Crowe as brilliant mathematician John Nash who also suffers from severe mental illness.
- The Theory of Everything ( 2014): Movie about the life of the famous physicist Stephen Hawking.
- Snowden (2016): Movie about Edward Snowden and how he revealed NSA’s illegal surveillance techniques. Not sure if he is considered a genius, but after seeing the film and knowing how well he could program computers, he is a genius in my book.
And now what you have been waiting to know- the winner of the first water activated fish is: Friends Forever! Congratulations to Allie, Ellie and Raz. I will have another giveaway soon for the other one and I am begging my Mom to order more being that they are so popular.
One more thing…the Friendly Fill-Ins for Friday. Mom came up with the 1st two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the 2nd two.
1. My favorite kind of cookie is _______________________.
2. ___________________________ would play me in a movie about my life.
3. Love is .
4. For Valentine’s Day, I .