Hi everyone! Today is Phoebe’s Gotcha Day!!! I got her 14 years ago. My Mom drove and my niece was there too. My niece had just finished her freshmen year in high school and now she has been out of high school for 11 years and is married with a baby-time flies by too quickly. To read Phoebe’s story click here.
I love you Phoebe!
Now for the fill-ins, be sure to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader if you wrote a post with them. You can also answer in the comment section. Thanks to all who participate.
1. My inner child_____________________.
2. My favorite month is ________________.
3. My favourite commercial is , because .
4. Personally, I don’t care for .
1. My inner child is out all the time, I need to find my inner adult 🙂
2. My favorite month is October, I love the Fall, Halloween and cooler weather. Plus my Mom’s birthday and my wedding anniversary is that month too.
3. My favourite commercial is the Sheba Perfect Portions commercial where the man is with a woman, but the cat stares at him and he gets up to feed it. I am sure that could happen.
4. Personally, I don’t care for anyone that doesn’t like cats.
Hi everyone, I am so excited! It is my 13th Gotcha Day and my 14th birthday ( birthday is a guesstimate). My Purrince sent me a beautiful card and promised me a poem too.
And my good friends, Pipo and Minko made me a pretty card too:
I hope my Grammie is going to visit me today, I love her so very much. She is busy with “the great one” though- phooey!
Today is Sammy’s poetry day featuring the letter E. I have written a Clerihew poem, I just learned what one is from my friend Toby if you want to learn about them click here.
Eloise is my Grammie’s cat
she is a bit of a brat.
When anyone visits she hides,
she doesn’t want to go for any rides.
Eloise the day Grammie adopted her in February 2013
Mom asked me to post the Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow:
Week 10, July 18, 2016:
1. I prefer ________________ to ________________.
2. ____________________ was much harder than I expected.
3. One way that I relax is .
4. always makes me .