Today is National Wear Red Day to raise awareness of heart disease. It is for humans, but Emmy has a heart problem so she has agreed to wear a red scarf. I framed her photo and added the text on Lunapic. Unfortunately, she didn’t agree to keep her eyes open.
Here are my thankfuls-
1. Coffee with a friend on Tuesday.
2. Tallulah went to the vet Monday, she has lost a lot of weight. I am thankful it is just her thyroid which is easy to deal with.
3. Prancie also went to the vet, she got a rabies shot. I asked for a one year one so there would be less stuff going into her. We still don’t really know what happened to her a few months ago so I don’t want to take an chances.
4. Lunch and shopping with my Mom on Wednesday.
5. Bargain on socks at Macy’s, between the sale and plenti points, I got 6 pairs for $2. I love a bargain.
6. Lots of reading time this week.
7. Hubby and I went to the nursing home to visit his former secretary ( for 27 years) -she was doing well and the place is cheerful and doesn’t have the typical nursing home smell.
8. Thankful that my parents kept me safe from all harm, I feel so bad when I hear of kids that are abused in many different ways For example, all those gymnasts abused at the hands of a supposed Doctor.
9. Thankful for my warm home in this very cold and snowy weather.
10. A phone call from one of my friends who is a nun, it was nice to catch up.