My art ties in with The A-Z Blogging Challenge. Noel is posing with our G, a ghost. I tried to put a black frame around it and ended up with this.
Here are my thankfuls-
We had a wonderful Easter.
Enough leftovers for most of the week, and I even sent everyone home with some too.
The decadent pie my niece made with a chocolate graham crust and chocolate chip cookie dough inside ( not actual dough, but tasty) topped with whipped cream and drizzed with chocolate syrup.
Thankful our church does food blessing for Easter, here is a photo of some of the beautiful baskets people make. Ours is not included, we keep everything wrapped because we are germphobes.
5, Another vet free week.
6.The Great One usually teases me when I want a kiss goodbye, but today she came right over for a kiss.
7. A surprise package in the mail with my favorite candy 🙂
8. I am thankful that I am more laid back than I used to be. My niece was so worried about The Great One breaking something and I just said, “she’d be doing me a favor, I have too many things anyway.” I remember crying over things my niece used to break like ears off of rabbit statues.
9. We got an inch of snow today- and it melted by the end of the day.
10.Hubby bought me a pineapple, I know that sounds odd, but I have been saying I wanted to get one and haven’t so when he went to get cat litter, he also got me a pineapple which was thoughtful.
For my art, I used Lunapic-cartoon and black and white effects on Emmy’s shopping cart photo.
Here are my thankfuls-
1. Someone calling me Miss instead of the dreadful Ma’am.
2. My great-niece’s growing vocabulary, she told my mom and I to calm down the other day 🙂
3. Nice and Easy hair color- why pay for a full color every 6 weeks when I can spend $6 on this?
4. Pedicure with my mom.
5. Chinese food lunch with my mom after the pedicures- even if we looked odd in flip flops when it was only 30 degrees.
6. Breakfast with a friend.
7. A bargain- found 2 long sleeved v-necks for only $3/each.
8. Joanie sleeps between us every night, not the whole night, but she is always there in the morning.
9. The Babies R Us closest to me is closing , I am not happy they filed bankruptcy, but I am sick of people registering there for baby showers when they are so expensive.
Hi everyone! We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop. Phoebe promised a twirl in her poem on Thursday for those that completed the Friendly Fill-Ins. This is what she came up with using Luna Pic- Animation-Cube.
Hi everyone! Today we are joining a new challenge for October- JNW’s Halloween Challenge. I love Halloween, I started decorating yesterday, it usually takes several days.
Today’s word is pumpkin.
This photo is a few years old, but I think Noel looks great with this pumpkin.
For Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop, I used Lunapic to edit a recent photo of Noel. I cropped it to an oval shape and used the cartoon effect. I think it makes the checkered chair look like city lights in buildings behind Noel.
Happy Saturday everyone! Time to get hopping. For Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop we went to LunaPic. I wanted to make a coloring page being that adult coloring is so popular. I got 2 cat coloring books for Christmas and I am enjoying coloring before I go to bed. It is very relaxing, only problem is now I haven’t been crocheting.
The coloring effect didn’t work so Phoebe decided to make herself into a $10 bill for Grammie. As you know, she loves her very much.
Happy Saturday everyone! I am using the same photo for The Lazy Pit Bull’s #52 Snapshots, theme “bokeh” and Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop.
This is Sammy’s photo on the first day of Hanukkah last year. A much clearer version is in the Holiday issue of Catster on page 28. I will admit that I had to look up the word bokeh and I know I didn’t get it quite right, but it is the best I could do with my limited editing skills. Bokeh is a blurred photo where one thing is clear and I couldn’t figure out how to make one part clear. I used Lunapic, blur effect.
The real art is my new header. Thank you to my friend Jamie who is an excellent graphic designer. Here is the link to his DiverseDesigning
We are also hopping with Feeling Beachie’s Fill-In Fun, this week’s co-host is ELIZABETH from SILVER’S BOOK REVIEWS. She came up with ALL THE statements.
Try to_____ whenever you can
Last week, I_______.
Later in life, I_________.
Try to HELP CATS whenever you can.
Books are WONDERFUL, ESPECIALLY ONES ABOUT CATS.
Last week, I HAD A HAPPY THANKSGIVING, SPENT TIME WITH MY NIECE AND HER BABY AND WENT SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY WITH MY MOM.
Later in life, I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SAY I COMPLETED MY BUCKET LIST WHICH CONSISTS OF ONE THING- MEET NICOLAS CAGE.
Phoebe will see you tomorrow and tell you about her Christmas giveaway.