I used Lunapic to edit Brody’s photo with the floating effect. He is enjoying a new toy that we will tell you about next week.
My art ties in with The A-Z Blogging Challenge. Noel is posing with our G, a ghost. I tried to put a black frame around it and ended up with this.
Here are my thankfuls-
- We had a wonderful Easter.
- Enough leftovers for most of the week, and I even sent everyone home with some too.
- The decadent pie my niece made with a chocolate graham crust and chocolate chip cookie dough inside ( not actual dough, but tasty) topped with whipped cream and drizzed with chocolate syrup.
- Thankful our church does food blessing for Easter, here is a photo of some of the beautiful baskets people make. Ours is not included, we keep everything wrapped because we are germphobes.
5, Another vet free week.
6.The Great One usually teases me when I want a kiss goodbye, but today she came right over for a kiss.
7. A surprise package in the mail with my favorite candy 🙂
8. I am thankful that I am more laid back than I used to be. My niece was so worried about The Great One breaking something and I just said, “she’d be doing me a favor, I have too many things anyway.” I remember crying over things my niece used to break like ears off of rabbit statues.
9. We got an inch of snow today- and it melted by the end of the day.
10.Hubby bought me a pineapple, I know that sounds odd, but I have been saying I wanted to get one and haven’t so when he went to get cat litter, he also got me a pineapple which was thoughtful.
Hi everyone. Before we get started, we want to say goodbye to Mr. Buttons of Timmy the Tomcat’s family. He was only 7, but lost a battle with kidney disease. Please visit his family, if you haven’t already.
Here are my thankfuls-
2. My great-niece’s growing vocabulary, she told my mom and I to calm down the other day 🙂
3. Nice and Easy hair color- why pay for a full color every 6 weeks when I can spend $6 on this?
4. Pedicure with my mom.
5. Chinese food lunch with my mom after the pedicures- even if we looked odd in flip flops when it was only 30 degrees.
6. Breakfast with a friend.
7. A bargain- found 2 long sleeved v-necks for only $3/each.
8. Joanie sleeps between us every night, not the whole night, but she is always there in the morning.
Hi everyone! We are joining Athena’s Catruday Art Blog Hop. I started taking photos for our Christmas card yesterday and this is one of our bloopers. I used Lunapic to add a snowflake border.
I am also joining the Ten Things of Thankful Blog Hop.
- Sammy’s negative heartworm antigen test.
- Good kitties that let me dress them for photos.
- Only getting one scratch from KaTwo while taking photos for the Christmas card.
- A husband that brings me coffee in the morning and makes me tea at night.
- My hubby and I got to have lunch with his sister this week.
- Lunch with my mom and the great one.
- Blueberry pancakes at my favorite diner with my mom.
- Almost done Christmas shopping.
- Parchment paper, before I discovered it, I always burned my cookies.
- I won Jackson Galaxy’s new book from Caren and Cody’s blog. I will review it soon.
Clearly I did a lot of eating this week ( #’s 5-7), but it was more about the people than the food.
Hi everyone! Phoebe thanks you all for the Gotcha Day wishes yesterday. We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop. I used Lunapic’s VanGogh effect on Phoebe’s photo to create this work of art.
I am also joining Ten Things of Thankful’s Blog Hop too. And here are my 10 thankfuls for the week.
- I am thankful for the past 14 years with sweet Phoebe, she is truly the sweetest.
- I found big containers of Party Mix on clearance for $3.99 ( they are good until 2018).
- For calming collars- without them My Sammy would go after poor Brody constantly.
- The first blueberries of the season from the garden.
- The weather cooled off today, the high was only 64 degrees- wonderful 🙂
- I got to see my great-niece 3 days this week.
- My great-niece is picking up words faster by the day.
- My hubby is a wonderful cat Daddy and caters to Phoebe’s every whim including drinks from the sink at all hours of the night.
- My niece getting back from her business trip safely ( I worry when loved ones need to go on airplanes).
To join in the thankful hop or to just see what others are thankful for click here.
PS: There is a badge for Ten Things of Thankful, but it won’t save for me. 🙁
Hi everyone! We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop. Phoebe promised a twirl in her poem on Thursday for those that completed the Friendly Fill-Ins. This is what she came up with using Luna Pic- Animation-Cube.
Hi everyone! Today we are joining a new challenge for October- JNW’s Halloween Challenge. I love Halloween, I started decorating yesterday, it usually takes several days.
Today’s word is pumpkin.
For Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop, I used Lunapic to edit a recent photo of Noel. I cropped it to an oval shape and used the cartoon effect. I think it makes the checkered chair look like city lights in buildings behind Noel.
Phoebe will be starting a giveaway tomorrow.
Happy Saturday everyone! Time to get hopping. For Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop we went to LunaPic. I wanted to make a coloring page being that adult coloring is so popular. I got 2 cat coloring books for Christmas and I am enjoying coloring before I go to bed. It is very relaxing, only problem is now I haven’t been crocheting.
The coloring effect didn’t work so Phoebe decided to make herself into a $10 bill for Grammie. As you know, she loves her very much.