A lot of you have expressed a desire to declutter. I found a great site called Happy Organized Life ( I am not affiliated with it, but I want to spread the word). She has a declutter challenge starting soon and if you sign up for her emails, you get a free download list to help you declutter and clean your home. There is a section on toys and kids’ rooms, but I plan to replace that with kitty related things like washing their bedding, defuzzing cat trees and going through toys to make sure they are clean and still safe.
Hi everyone! Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins Week 89. Be sure to leave your link at McGuffy’s Reader .You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate.
1. I have never been able to _____________________.
2. I wish I could still ___________________.
- I have never been able to do a cartwheel, not even when I was a kid. That bothers me ,but I am not going to start practicing now.
- I wish I could still fit into my wedding dress, but that is never going to happen.
- Being home with the hubby and kitties is my ideal winter night .That is my ideal night and time of year.
- Joanie and her Gremmie are adorable.
We are also joining Feline Friday currently hosted by Comedy Plus.
Hi everyone! Prancie is letting Joanie write today because she wants to talk about her gremlin -again!
Is easy to train a gremlin to use potty. Is not easy to find teeny tiny toilet paper.
We are joining The Cat on My Head’s Selfie Sunday Blog Hop.
This is actually a doll potty I bought for “The Great One”, I thought it was cute how you can “flush” to get the blue back. Apparently it wasn’t realistic enough though because she poured water from her sippy cup into it 🙂
Hi everyone! Can you see me? I blend in pretty good on this blanket. Dad said to thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes yesterday. It is very cold so I am going to keep warm in my blankie and turn this post over to Joanie.
Next week, I tell you all about his potty training. Now we haz nap.
We are joining The Cat on my Head’s Sunday Selfie Blog Hop.
*Clearly I have cabin fever from staying in from the cold. Who makes mittens for a gremlin?