Hi everyone. Before I get started, I want to give my condolences to Brian and his family for the loss of their beautiful Sascha.
Grammie asked me to thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes. I love Grammie very much too like Phoebe did, but Grammie thinks I am a bully.
When she was here on Tuesday, she sat on Dad’s chair so I sat on his side table to visit with her. She got up and moved and told my folks that I bullied her out of his chair. Sure, I took the chair once she got up, but I wasn’t trying to make her move.
I want to thank The Feline Opines for including me in their Blogger Showcase this week. I am sad though because November 4th is the last one as they are ending it.
And the winner of my ghostly giveaway is one of our readers named Donna-congratulations!
And now for the last 4 tocks. Kuddos to Four-Legged Furballs’ Mom for knowing the tock on Friday was Tallulah.
Jinx Noel Polar Bear ( Emmy photo bomb)
We are joining The Cat on My Head’s Sunday Selfie Blog Hop.
Hi everyone! We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop and The Ten Things of Thankful Blog Hop too.
I added a frame to Emmy’s photo. KaTwo loaned her this hat, she wants to know how she looks?
And for #PMT photohunt @tonkstail “Opposite”
The opposite of on is off- this is one of Phoebe’s bloopers from the 4th of July.
Now for my ten thankfuls
- My sister and the great one had an ice cream party for my Mom and I, it was a lot of fun.
- We won a great prize package that came this week (we will tell you about it in another post).
- I won a book on Goodreads a month ago and it finally came in.
- Fresh blueberries which make fantastic muffins.
- Spending Wednesday and Friday with my Mom.
- I am thankful my hubby and I are home together almost always ( even if he is out in the garden a lot of the time).
- Garden fresh celery ( once you try it grocery store one will not taste right).
- Central air conditioning- very necessary lately.
- Allergy shots, they seem to be working.
- All of you who read these posts.
And the winner of the Kitty Kick Stick is Brian and his family at Brian’s Home. Congratulations! We can’t wait to see some photos of you bunny kicking the stick.