Hi everyone. Before we get to the Friendly Fill-Ins, Phoebe asked me to make an announcement. The Crotchety Cougars have lost their first member, beautiful Ellie of The Florida Furkids sadly left for The Rainbow Bridge Thursday morning. The Cougars have a tribute to her (click here) and you can visit her family ( click here).
Thank you to Kali’s Mom for this beautiful badge.
Ellie’s Dad needs some prayers too.
Here are the fill-ins, please add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. You can also answer in the comment section.
1. My favorite line from a film is __________________________.
2. Other than blogs, a website I visit often is __________________.
3. When I feel down, I .
4. If I could , I would .
1. My favorite line from a film is Nicolas Cage in The Family Man, when asked by a child if he likes kids. ” On a case-by-case basis” . I always quote that because that sums up how I feel too.
2.Other than blogs, a website I visit often is Goodreads, almost daily. I like to enter the giveaways and keep track of what I am reading. I also visit Pinterest often too.
3. When I feel down, I eat junk food. Apparently, I do it when I feel fine too. 🙂
4. If I could rescue every cat in need, I would definitely do that.