Hi everyone!! Happy Cinco De Mayo! And Grammie, thanks for not getting mad about my poem. I love you very much!
I apologize to all my fans, but I wasn’t very cooperative so Mom only got a 7 second video and I wouldn’t dance with my outfit on.
Now it is time for The Friendly Fill-Ins Week 52. Thank you to all who participate. Don’t forget to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader . You can also answer in the comment section.
1. ___________________ landline.
2.My most treasured piece of jewelry is _________________________.
3. This year, I have learned .
4. I would like to before this year is over.
1. We still have a landline. I prefer them to cell phones.
2. My most treasured piece of jewelry is a necklace I purchased after KaChoo went to The Bridge, it holds some of her ashes. I am afraid to wear it though for fear of losing it.
3. This year, I have learned to not have expectations, life is simpler that way.
4. I would like to update some rooms in our house, mostly painting, but also some catification.