I am honored to be the Spotlight Dancer this week on Mewsic Moves Me, Xmas Dolly chose my theme choice which is song titles that are names of places-thank you! And here are my choices- all NYC related.
NYC from Annie on Broadway-
2. Ed Sheeran’s New York-
3. And my all time favorite, Frank Sinatra’s New York, New York-
This week, I am reading a book written by a fellow blogger. Feline Opines by Anita Aurit
Emmy is posing with the book.
And Brody wanted to pose with one of Tucker’s photos, they look a little alike.
This is a 36 page devotional for cat lovers. Each of the 5 cats takes turns reflecting on Scripture that pertains to animals. I am loving this book and enjoy reading a page a day and reflecting on it. I bought my copy on Barnes and Noble ( I am trying to keep them in business), but you can also get it on Amazon , it is free with Kindle Unlimited. Click here
This is Holy Week so I have chosen a Jesus quote for my Spark. ” Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in me. ”
We are thankful that Tallulah and Emmy are both feeling better. I already notice Emmy doing more of her night “hunting” and leaving me toys.I think that means her medicine is making her feel better.
And Mrs. Potato Head is glad she was able to outrun Gremmie. I don’t think she will be gremlin sitting anytime soon.
My Sammy thought he would try a poem for Sammy’s Poetry Day, we had to write one based on this photo:
Cat Scouts is a lot of fun
We go hiking in the sun
We search for a perfect spot
you need to know how to tie a knot
It is good to be near water
we may even see an otter
Time to set up the tent
this will be quite the event.
And here are the Friendly Fill-ins for Friday. Mom came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two. Please say a prayer for her cat, Chloe Jo who is battling lymphoma.
1. I am the _________________ in my family.
2. I have __________________ sibling(s).
3. I am looking forward to this Spring.
Hi everyone! We have a Chewy review today. Nutro Wild Frontier Real Chicken & Beef, Real Salmon & Trout Recipe Pate Multipack Adult High-Protein Grain-Free Cat Food Trays don’t contain any artificial flavor, colors or preservatives.
* We receivedNutro Wild Frontier Real Chicken & Beef, Real Salmon & Trout Recipe Pate Multipack Adult High-Protein Grain-Free Cat Food Trays in exchange for a fair review, all opinions are our own.
I like the small portion sizes so I don’t have to refrigerate leftovers. I was surprised that everyone wasn’t interested in these though. Emmy dug right in the first time, but refused to eat it again. This is common with her, we call her Miss Pick.Prancie loved it.Brody did too.Sammy thought Prancie needed some help. He loved it, but he is on a prescription food so I just let him have a little.
Penny and Millie wouldn’t try it and KaTwo never eats canned food. I guess 8 out of 12 that liked it is pretty darn good.
If you want to try it, it is on sale at Chewy for $17.89 for 12 twin packs. Click here.
And while you are there, stock up because they always have free 1-2 day shipping on orders over $49.
I am thankful that I got to come home from our road trip. Mom and Dad took me on a road trip, but it easn’t fun. I was afraid they were going to abandon me. My cardiologist is almost an hour away. Mom packed my gray mouse for the ride ( I wanted to take the brown one). I don’t have to go back for 6 months now. I need to take 1/4 of a pill daily, but mom said I can have it in cheese so that isn’t bad. Tallulah is having a dental today, she has a lot of resorption.
I thought I would try a poem for Sammy’s Poetry Day, we had to write one based on this photo:
A crowd on the beach,
is someone giving a speech?
Maybe they caught a big fish,
that would make a tasty dish.
Maybe it is a seagull or other bird,
those are tasty too, I’ve heard.
Nope, just a dude on a surf board
nothing worth heading toward.
And here are the Friendly Fill-ins for Friday. Mom came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two.
1. When I am nervous, I ________________.
2. When I an angry, I ________________.
3. Today, I know for sure .
Hi everyone! Happy Dr. Seuss Day! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins, be sure to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate.
1. My favorite Dr. Seuss book is _________________.
2. The most interesting person I have ever met is ______________. 3. Besides books by Dr. Seuss, my favourite book as a child was .
4. Lately, I have been working on .
1. My favorite Dr. Seuss book is The Cat in the Hat. ( I am sure you all could have guessed that).
2. The most interesting person that I have ever met is my husband’s father, he was an inventor of hydraulic construction equipment with several patents.In addition, he was an avid gardener and a great cribbage player. I wish I had more time with him, he passed away in 1999 at the age of 91.
3. Besides books by Dr. Seuss,my favorite book as a child was Dolly Madison’s Surprise. It was my mom’s book as a child and I still have it.
4. Lately, I have been working on crochet projects for the A-Z Challenge in April.
We want to give our condolences to our dear friend Kali’s family. She left for the Rainbow Bridge on Tuesday. She was co-founder of The Crotchety Cougars with Phoebe. She was a sweet and beautiful girl who will be missed by everyone who knew her.
Emmy is here to announce the winner of her Dr. Seuss Giveaway…and the winner is The Island Cats. Congratulations! We can’t wait to see you in that hat.