Hi everyone! Time for Friendly Fill-Ins, if you don't have a blog you can put your answers in the comment section.
Here are this week's fill-ins, I came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy's Reader came up with the second two.
WEEK 7: June 24, 2016...
1. My feelings get hurt when ________________________________.
2. I am excited about ______________________________________.
3. _____ first, then _____.
4. One time, I _____, that's why _____.
1. My feelings get hurt when I send a friend request to someone I know on Facebook and they don't accept or when someone unfriends me- I guess I would be happier without Facebook.
2. I am excited about the Independence Day sequel coming out this weekend, although we won't go to see it until next week, it would be too crowded on a weekend. Every year, my hubby and I watch the original at some point over the 4th of July weekend.
3. Look first, then step- a good rule in this house where the chance of stepping in cat vomit is an almost daily occurrence.
4. One time,I was an extra on the TV show 30 Rock, that's why I never want to be an extra again- they are treated like dirt and work 12 hour days for peanuts. I was lucky to be visible when it aired because many times scenes get cut. Of course, if it were a Nic Cage film, I would love to be an extra for free- I will even wash the floors with a toothbrush, but only for Nic.
We are also joining The Burnt Food Dude's Blog Hop called Feline Friday:
Brody has taken up crocheting
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="http://www.blenza.com/linkies/styles/default.css" />