Hi everyone! I’m back with another tip. I think I should get to do weekly tips, but I always get bumped for something else- not fair.
My tip is to use a penny to open the battery compartment on your remote control.
Joanie wants to update you on her gremlin.
I still training him. I made him a play pen so I can take a nap.
Brody is very grateful to all who have donated to Toby’s dental. Also to all who shared the Gofund page and are praying and purring.
Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Year!! We are joining McGuffy’s Reader’s Sparks and Comedy Plus’ Awwww…..Mondays.
Our Spark for today is to remind everyone that we are all starting with a clean slate today so go for your dreams and take steps to make them happen- starting today.
And Brody wants to say thank you to all who donated to Toby’s dental. If you missed yesterday’s post about it, please check it out.And thank you to all who are purring and praying that it goes well.
Hi everyone! We are joining The Cat on my Head’s Sunday Selfie Blog Hop. Brody is here with his selfie and a request. His girlfriend Leia’s brother needs some dental work, he has some resorption which is painful.
We have donated a little, but want to do more so Brody came up with an idea. For anyone that can donate at least $10, we will send you some crocheted catnip toys as a thank you. If you donate $20, we will send you a catnip mat and some crocheted toys.*I know it is a tough time right after the holidays so no pressure, but we just thought this would be a good way to help. If you do donate, just let us know in the comment section. And please spread the word. Here is the link to the donate page-click here
*I can only afford to send to US addresses or it would cost more than a $10 donation- I apologize to my foreign readers. If you did want to donate though, you could choose a friend in the US to get the toys. Thank you!
Hi everyone! I finally get to give another one of my tips. My tip this week is to use a penny to solve a dispute. For example, I want this box and so does Millie. I will flip you for it Millie.
Heads I win, tails you lose.
Works every time. I always win.
Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish friends!
Don’t forget to comment on Sunday’s post for a chance to win Prancie’s Grumpy Cat giveaway!
Hi everyone! We are joining The Cat on my Head’s Sunday Selfie Blog Hop. Here is part one (of three) of our letters to Santa.
“Dear Santa, I wants real Gremlin. I promise not to get him wet or feed him after midnite. Love, Joanie”
Millie wrote: ” Dear Santa, I want a catnip carrot of my own. Love, Millie ”
Emmy wrote: ” Santa, With all the stuff going on in the news do you think it is wise to have kids sit on your lap in exchange for a gift? I will stick to gifts from Grammie and my folks.Emmy”
Brody wrote: ” Dear Santa, I want Sammy to love me or at least stop beating me. Love, Brody”
Have you written your letter to Santa yet?
Hi everyone! Sammy and I thank you all for your purrs and prayers. We will let you know the test results as soon as we find out. He was all tuckered out from his trip to the vet.
Brody complained that he wasn’t getting enough blog time. He sends his love to his sweet Leia.
We are joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. We are thankful for all of you wonderful readers. I am also thankful that we are done with our leftovers.I don’t need to see turkey again until next Thanksgiving.
Prancie wrote a poem for Sammy’s Poetry Day, featuring the letter Y.
Yes in the answer I like best
to life it adds zest !
Yes to more snacks and food
to say no would just be rude.
Yes to a warm lap
and yes to a cozy nap.
Want to visit the vet ?
a no is the answer you will get.
And here are the Friendly Fill-Ins for tomorrow. I came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two.
1. I can’t believe ______________________ is still sold.
2. I have ______________________ on Craigslist.
3. Going into December, the weather outside is .
4. My current weakness is .
Hi everyone! We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop.I am skipping the Ten Things of Thankful today, but I hope to get my post done for it before the link closes for the week. I’ve been busy trying to get Christmas shopping done before the stores get too busy.
I used Face in the hole to turn Brody and Emmy into pilgrims.
Hi everyone! Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins. Be sure to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate.
1. I can’t wait to eat _____________________ on Thanksgiving.
2. My favorite kind of pie is _______________________.
3. This year, I am particularly thankful for .
4. A funny holiday tradition in my/our house is .
1. I can’t wait to eat cornbread stuffing with cranberries in it on Thanksgiving.
2. My favorite kind of pie is banana cream, but I don’t make that for Thanksgiving.
3. This year, I am particularly thankful for the addition of Emmy to our household.
4. A funny holiday tradition in our house is watching several Thanksgiving episodes of Mad About You and Everybody Loves Raymond. The Mad About You ones are just me, but the hubby likes Raymond.
We are also joining Feline Friday which is currently being hosted by Comedy Plus.
Emmy and Brody look like they could be related. Every morning they sit and wait for a taste of butter.
Hi everyone! We are joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.
I am thankful for this cage. I actually like sleeping in it between Mom and Dad. Last night my folks went out to dinner and Grammie stayed with us. She gave me treats and dad brought some prime rib home to me.
Here is my poem for Sammy’s Poetry Day, featuring the letter V.
From this window, Brody enjoys the view
Sometimes the sights make him mew.
There are hummingbirds in the summer
when they leave it is a real bummer.
Soon we will see a cardinal and a finch
maybe we will even spot the Grinch.
Here are the Friendly Fill-Ins for Friday. Mom came up with the first two and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second two.
1. The best part of where I live is ___________________.
2. The worst part of where I live is ________________.
3. If I had ________ , I would .
4. My favourite article of cold weather clothing is .
Hi everyone! We are participating in the Blog4Peace again this year. Instead of making a new globe, I have decided to use last year’s with Phoebe and Brody. Now if I could only get Sammy and Brody to be able to sit that close.
We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop and Ten Things of Thankful.
Here are my ten thankfuls:
- Baseball season is over- I have nothing against the sport except that it is on almost EVERY day. And those men spit way too much.
- The Orville already got renewed for season 2. If you haven’t seen it yet, it is on Fox Thursday night, sort of like the original Star Trek.
- I found a great website with all kinds of free printables to help organize everything- from cleaning schedules, party planning, gift shopping, etc. It is called Iheartorganizing.
- Emmy sat near me and let me pet her.
- I got to see the great one in her Halloween costume, she had quite a few relatives that came to see her. I am glad she is so loved, if all kids were that loved, we would have a world of peace.
- I am going to the great one’s 2nd birthday party today- the theme is Teletubbies 🙂
- My toe is officially fine and I don’t have to go back to the podiatrist. I had a procedure done a month ago that makes that side of the nail never grow back- and it worked.
- Prancie continues to do well ( this should be #1, but I am too lazy to switch it). Thank you all for the purrs and prayers.
- I have a new Nic Cage movie to watch tonight.
- Chewy sent us a Halloween gift.. I am a ChewyInfluencer and it is so nice to be appreciated. I worked for the local school system for 13 years and was never shown appreciation.
Look at all these cool spiders!