Hi everyone! As you know, Dr. Seuss birthday is Friday so we are having a giveaway to celebrate. Mom thinks I look like The Cat in the Hat..
Just comment on today’s post for a chance to win a Dr. Seuss bag, bookmarks, 2 toys and the crocheted hat. Sorry, I am not included. ( giveaway closes Tuesday 9PM EST) .
We have been honored to be recognized for 3 awards recently.
Our friend, Purrseidon and her brother, Mr, M chose us for the Versatile Blogger Award-thank you.
VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
- Thank and Link The Blogger Who Nominated You.
- Nominate Bloggers And Link To Their Blogs.
- Inform Them Of Their Nominations.
- Reveal 7 Facts About Yourself Your Readers May Not Know About You.
7 facts about me, Emmy- I am a tuxie, I bring my mom toys during the night when I want a snack, I like to chase Joanie, I enjoy napping on mom’s legs, I have a crush on Mr. M, I like fancy feast canned food and I like to get a drink first when Dad cleans our water fountain every morning.
Our friends, Crystal and Daisy Mae chose us for The Sunshine Blogger Award-thank you.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to the blog.
- Answer 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post on your blog.
Mom can answer these-
- What’s Your favorite sport and why? There is not one sport I like.
- Why did you start blogging? I wanted to help end the stereotype of crazy cat lady and share my knowledge of living with so many cats for so long.
- Are you extravagant or thrifty? Both- I spare no expense on my cats, but I love a bargain when shopping for clothes, etc.
- What animal(s) would you like to own(Not counting the pet(s) you have now?I would like to have turtles again.
- What’s your favorite Olympic sport? none, can’t wait for them to end.
- What’s your favorite food? pizza
- Describe something you’ve done skillfully well? crochet
- Were you ever bullied/picked on, do you know someone who was bullied/picked on or both? I had a boy in school that bullied me from K-high school, we are friends on FB now.
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging? Finding so many like minded people that love cats and the support we give one another when there is loss.
- What’s your least favorite thing about blogging? The business side of it, I have yet to figure out how to make money.
- What do you do when you’re not working? Loving my cats, reading, crocheting.
And last, but not least is the Supawstars award from Pets Overload-thank you
- You are to choose 5 pet bloggers and link to their blogs and describe why each of them deserves this award
- You must encourage the pet bloggers you shout out to shout out 5 bloggers themselves
- You must leave a comment on each other blogs letting them know that you’ve given them the spotlight
I appreciate the recognition. I must apologize for not following all the rules. I will not ever choose specific blogs because I enjoy them all and can’t narrow it down. Please feel free to take them all.
We are joining The Cat on my Head’s Sunday Selfie Blog Hop.