Hi everyone! Time for Friendly Fill-Ins. Please add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. You can also answer in the comment section. Thanks to all who participate
1. My favorite thing on my daily to-do list is ________________________.
2. My least favorite thing on my daily to-do list is ________________________
3. I could really do without .
4. I would love to have more .
1. My favorite thing on my daily to-do list is Blogging.
2, My least favorite thing on my daily to-do list is medicating cats. I feel bad making Millie swallow his thyroid pills and Phoebe squints when I put the thyroid meds on her ear. Polar Bear is the only easy one. I put his thyroid pill in cheese and he eats it right up.
3. I could really do without this humidity we have been having this summer.
4. I would love to have more willpower, I have none especially when it comes to junk food.
Before I go, I want to tell you about two things.
P.S. Annie is having a giveaway for Hartz Delectable Squeezable cats treats and cat toys , you just need to leave a comment on the post. Click here and scroll to the bottom of the post for details.
I also want to let you know that you can get a free Kindle version of Hilary Grossman’s book, Plan Cee. Hurry, this offer is only good until Sunday. Click here.
I reviewed Plan Cee in March, to read my review click here.
And be sure to comment on Wednesday’s post for your chance to win this kitty kick stick.