Hi everyone! We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop and Ten Things of Thankful.
My art today is from Toby’s mom , Sabina. She made me these two beautiful pieces for Christmas and I am very thankful.
The first is a memory box that I am planning to put Phoebe’s bikini and Crotchety Cougar hat in for safe keeping.
She also made me this beautiful book with photos of my angel kitties. I can’t even imagine how long it took to make this. I love it!
Those were my first two thankfuls. And here are the rest:
3. Our open house was a lot of fun and we ended up with 21 guests.
4. I got to spend time with my mom, niece and great-niece this week. Usually, my niece is at work, but she had the week off this week.
5. A warm house and thermal underwear- it has been below zero some days this week and will continue to be that cold for at least another week.
6. I haven’t caught the bad cold my mom has had for weeks ( I hope she feels better soon).
7. Everyone seemed genuinely pleased with the gifts I got for them this year.
8. Thankful that I do not have to deal with traffic jams often. We went to meet my hubby’s sister for lunch the other day and the turnpike was so backed up. My hubby was more upset than I was, but I reminded him that some people have to deal with traffic every day. This was only the third time in over 25 years I can recall being in traffic with him.
9.Bargains- I scored a huge container of Temptations for $2.48 at Target because it was holiday themed. I got some cheap cards and wrapping paper at other stores too.
10. Emmy- she cracks us up with her hoarding. Every night, she adds to her collection- last night she swiped a stuffed elf off a shelf on the entertainment center.