Before we get started though, the winner of the cat mug ( and crocheted cat toys) is Cat Scout Charles. Congratulations! Prancie will announce the winner of the Black Cats Tell All book on Sunday. You have until 9PM EST to enter.
The word prompt this week is family. I guess Emmy has decided she likes her family.
I used ribbet to add a frame to the photo so that is my art.
Here are my thankfuls-
- Leftovers- I sent my mom home with a lot and we have enough for days too.
- turkey soup
- turkey salad with cranberries, pecans and mayo
- A nice,relaxing Thanksgiving. My mom and I even worked on a puzzle as we planned our shopping strategy for Black Friday.
- Surviving Black Friday- most stores had enough workers so there were hardly any lines and everything we went for was still available.
- The “great one” is going to be a big sister.
- Prancie’s blood work was good , her thyroid is in normal range, she gained a pound and her heart sounded good.
- Sammy’s blood work was good too-except for his thyroid, but that is treatable with a pill.
- Christmas music on my favorite radio station. The alarm goes off to the radio so it is nice to hear the Christmas music.
- Going shopping on Black Friday with my mom. I know some are against going because of the crowds and frenzy, but it is something we always do and I am thankful we were healthy enough to go ( and I pray we will be for many years to come).