Mom is going to cut into my post to do her Ten Things of Thankful. Before that though, I want to tell you about my special week of Thanksgiving giveaways. We are so thankful to all of you for your friendship that we are going to have giveaways three days in a row so be sure to come back tomorrow.
Here are mom’s thankfuls:
- A box of books from my friends, they included books for the great one too.
- . My friend came over to clean the cat room, Polar Bear has feline herpes and makes quite a mess when he sneezes everywhere.
- Pedicure with my mom.
- Chinese food after pedicure.
- Shopping trip with my mom.
- A bargain on a cat bed at the store 5Below, $5
- Emmy continues to sit on me and even spends part of the night on the bed.
- A spare bed to retreat to when hubby snores too loud, I used to wear earplugs, but they are uncomfortable.
- Finally had time to do some crocheting so I made 15 toys to donate to be sold for the local shelter.
- Brussels sprouts fresh from the garden, even tastier after the frost and the best part is the hubby cleans them off and cooks them for me.
We are joining The Cat on My Head’s Sunday Selfie Blog Hop. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for our first giveaway.