Hi everyone! We are participating in the Blog4Peace again this year. Instead of making a new globe, I have decided to use last year’s with Phoebe and Brody. Now if I could only get Sammy and Brody to be able to sit that close.
Here are my ten thankfuls:
- Baseball season is over- I have nothing against the sport except that it is on almost EVERY day. And those men spit way too much.
- The Orville already got renewed for season 2. If you haven’t seen it yet, it is on Fox Thursday night, sort of like the original Star Trek.
- I found a great website with all kinds of free printables to help organize everything- from cleaning schedules, party planning, gift shopping, etc. It is called Iheartorganizing.
- Emmy sat near me and let me pet her.
- I got to see the great one in her Halloween costume, she had quite a few relatives that came to see her. I am glad she is so loved, if all kids were that loved, we would have a world of peace.
- I am going to the great one’s 2nd birthday party today- the theme is Teletubbies 🙂
- My toe is officially fine and I don’t have to go back to the podiatrist. I had a procedure done a month ago that makes that side of the nail never grow back- and it worked.
- Prancie continues to do well ( this should be #1, but I am too lazy to switch it). Thank you all for the purrs and prayers.
- I have a new Nic Cage movie to watch tonight.
- Chewy sent us a Halloween gift.. I am a ChewyInfluencer and it is so nice to be appreciated. I worked for the local school system for 13 years and was never shown appreciation.