My art today is a page that I colored in the coloring book I won from Sweet Purrfections, Cooking with Cats by Jess Erskine.
I also want to thank Basil and family for dedicating this week’s mandala to Phoebe and some other angels that left for the bridge at the same time she did.
Here are my thankfuls-
- The mandala above
- Got my hubby to go to a book sale with me on Tuesday.
- Going to same book sale today for half price day ( books will be 50cents-$1, even less for kid ones).
- Went out to dinner with hubby Monday night.
- My mom stayed with the cats so we could relax. Otherwise, I would have been stressed thinking if someone broke in , the cats could get out and get run over or eaten by the bobcat my hubby saw this week.
- I found the perfect gift for a friend at TJ Maxx.
- Every week when I see my great niece, her language skills have improved. She will be 2 in 2 weeks and can count, knows her colors and says so many things.
- Hubby and I got our flu shots, I am thankful insurance covers them.
- Fun lunch “party” with my mom and great-niece, it is a party every time we are together.
- Joanie sleeps on my side every night, she just started doing it after Phoebe passed away. I think she senses my sadness.