Hi everyone! I am joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop and Ten Things of Thankful. This week, I am copying Messymimi. Last week, she featured Halloween decorations as her thankful and I thought that was a great idea. I actually didn’t even feel like decorating this year because of losing Phoebe, but I decided Phoebe would not want me to be sad and my husband enjoys the decorations too so I got everything out. For my art, I made collages out of the photos of my decorations to save space.
- Giant eyeballs
- Department 56 blown glass eyeballs that my mom bought me years ago.
- Halloween wreath that I made a few years ago, I also made them for my niece, mom, sister and several friends.
- The first house of my Halloween village, my mom bought it for us in 1992.
5. Blue plastic pumpkin my hubby bought me last year because I like blue- it is great to store yarn in.
6. Old bottle I decorated with poison stickers.
7. Pumpkin my friend had a cat lasered on it.
8. Frankenstein, a friend gave to us when she was moving. For the first week he is out, I get startled several times when I see him.
9. This is an older photo, but Spooky posed with my stuffed black cats.
10. Thankful I got to help the great one decorate with Halloween window clings yesterday.