Hi everyone! Prancie thanks everyone for the warm welcome you all gave her yesterday on her first official blog post.
Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Don’t forget to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader, you can also answer in the comment section. Thanks to all who participate.
1. October is the perfect time to ____________________________.
2. Halloween _________________________.
3. Every October, I .
4. My experience with the supernatural world is .
- October is the perfect time to have a wedding, I love Fall weddings. On October 24th, my husband and I will celebrate 25 years of wedded bliss.
- Halloween is tied with Christmas as my favorite holiday. Actually, I prefer the reason for Christmas, but I have a sickness for Halloween decorations.
- Every October, I torture my niece by putting a plastic spider in the shower. I did that for years when she lived with us and I still manage to sneak one in her shower since she has been married.
- My experience with the supernatural world is non-existent. I have read books on connecting with spirits, but I do not have that gift. I do believe some have it, including my friend’s daughter who has communicated with my Dad for me.
We are also joining Feline Friday currently hosted by Comedy Plus.
*Millie wants to thank everyone for saying he is pretty the other day. He also wants you to know that he is a boy with a girl’s name. We named him Millie because he was born in the mill yard in town.