Hi everyone! Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop was canceled for this week, we will miss it and hope it returns next week.
We are participating in the Ten Things of Thankful Blog Hop–
- I am thankful that I can sew ( a little) so I could j=help Sammy with his Cat Scout’s hat.
2. For witchery ( the stuff you use so you don’t have to sew something) , I did have to dust off the old iron though. I used it to get the tiny badges on Sammy’s hat.
3. I am thankful it is raining so I don’t have to go out at midnight and look for meteors. I usually don’t mind, but I need to get up early.
4. The reason I need to get up early is —I am going to IKEA! Finally! With my niece and great-niece. I wish my Mom was going too, but she thinks it will be too crowded.
5. I am thankful Joanie got through her dental and a small bump removed on Thursday. I always worry when anyone I love is going under.
6. For my 49 free books I got on Monday.
7.Our first corn of the year from our garden-fantastic ( that is the actual name of it).
8. Spending time with my mom and the great one on Friday.
10. I am thankful for all of the friends I have made through blogging, I am truly blessed.