Hi everyone! Time for Friendly Fill-Ins. Be sure to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. You can also answer in the comment section. Thank you to all who participate, it is a pleasure getting to know everyone better.
1. Blind dates _______________.
2. _______________years ago, I _______________________.
3. I admire because .
4. makes me think .
1. Blind dates can actually work out sometime. That is how I met my hubby, a friend of a friend thought we would be a good match-and she was correct. That blind date was June 4, 1989. I actually refused at first, but changed my mind a week later.
2. 25 years ago, I was planning our wedding and working as a mental health counselor. I only have a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and still can’t believe I used to meet with mentally ill people and attempt to help them. They still had therapists and psychiatrists, but looking back now I realize how unqualified I was along with the rest of the staff. This is probably why so many people with mental illness don’t get to function as well as they could.
3.I admire anyone who fosters cats because I know my heart won’t let me. Maybe I am selfish, but once something is in my care, I can’t give it up. I am sure it breaks their heart every time they have to part with a kitty, but they keep doing it and saving so many.
4. My inflamed ingrown toenail makes me think using scissors to cut my nails wasn’t a wise choice. 🙂
We are also joining Feline Friday which is currently being hosted by Comedy Plus
My Sammy has been at Cat Scouts
summer camp ( virtually) all week. Here he is working on a project of sewing a cap. Come back tomorrow to see how he looks in it.