I realize my art is awful this week, but it is not done yet. I am so eager to tell you about this that I couldn’t wait to finish. I signed up for The Kindness Rocks Project and these are the rocks I am painting. It is such a wonderful idea. You paint rocks with messages and cute pictures, you also write #kindness rocks project on the back and coat them with a clear coating. Then you place them somewhere for someone to find. Imagine having a bad day and looking down to see a rock that says “hope” or “faith”. They want everyone who does this to sign up so there doesn’t end up being a whole pile of rocks in one place, that would take away the fun. If you are interested, click here.
I will show you mine when I complete them.
Now for my thankfuls:
- I am thankful for a hubby that drags me outside to appreciate things like this rainbow:
2. For my Mom being willing to cat sit when the hubby and I got somewhere for a few hours. Otherwise, I would be filled with anxiety worrying about them.
3. The cute way my great- niece said couscous when I brought her some for lunch .
4. A new Ikea catalog in the mail.
5. For kind people in the world that come up with idea like The Kindness Rocks project.
6. More blueberries, zucchini and string beans from the garden.
7. Emmy getting on the bed during the night for a little affection ( even if it is about 3 AM) .
8. Figuring out how to start a free blog for Phoebe and her friend Kali, The Crotchety Cougars. Click here to visit
9. For Kali’s Mom doing all the photo editing for the cougars and writing the first post.
10. A nice night to watch for meteors earlier this week. I didn’t see any, but my hubby did before I went out.