I decided to use Be Funky and added a grunge frame to Emmy’s photo. She is a sweet kitty, she is not a lap cat, but she does come near us for affection.
Here are my Ten Things of Thankful
- I am thankful for all my birthday wishes on the 23rd, including over 200 of them on Facebook.
- Got to go to a book sale with my hubby and then out to our favorite diner for blueberry pancakes.
- At the book sale, I scored an Amelia Bedelia book I didn’t have for only 50 cents. My Mom and I collect them and will read them to the great one eventually.
- Also scored some books I had never heard of that look interesting. I love going to book sales and finding older books I didn’t know existed.
- I attended a healing mass at a local shrine with my Mom and sister.
- Got to spend lots of quality time with my cats this week.
- Was much cooler this week and less humid.
- Homemade pickles I made taste great.
- More fresh from the patch blueberries, enough to freeze some.
- I am now 48 and have no aches or pains despite needing to lose a lot of weight. I know some people have arthritis and all sorts of pains at my age.