Hi everyone! Phoebe thanks you all for the Gotcha Day wishes yesterday. We are joining Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop. I used Lunapic’s VanGogh effect on Phoebe’s photo to create this work of art.
I am also joining Ten Things of Thankful’s Blog Hop too. And here are my 10 thankfuls for the week.
- I am thankful for the past 14 years with sweet Phoebe, she is truly the sweetest.
- I found big containers of Party Mix on clearance for $3.99 ( they are good until 2018).
- For calming collars- without them My Sammy would go after poor Brody constantly.
- The first blueberries of the season from the garden.
- The weather cooled off today, the high was only 64 degrees- wonderful 🙂
- I got to see my great-niece 3 days this week.
- My great-niece is picking up words faster by the day.
- My hubby is a wonderful cat Daddy and caters to Phoebe’s every whim including drinks from the sink at all hours of the night.
- My niece getting back from her business trip safely ( I worry when loved ones need to go on airplanes).
To join in the thankful hop or to just see what others are thankful for click here.
PS: There is a badge for Ten Things of Thankful, but it won’t save for me. 🙁