Hi everyone! Today is Phoebe’s Gotcha Day!!! I got her 14 years ago. My Mom drove and my niece was there too. My niece had just finished her freshmen year in high school and now she has been out of high school for 11 years and is married with a baby-time flies by too quickly. To read Phoebe’s story click here.
Now for the fill-ins, be sure to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader if you wrote a post with them. You can also answer in the comment section. Thanks to all who participate.
2. My favorite month is ________________.
1. My inner child is out all the time, I need to find my inner adult 🙂
2. My favorite month is October, I love the Fall, Halloween and cooler weather. Plus my Mom’s birthday and my wedding anniversary is that month too.
3. My favourite commercial is the Sheba Perfect Portions commercial where the man is with a woman, but the cat stares at him and he gets up to feed it. I am sure that could happen.
4. Personally, I don’t care for anyone that doesn’t like cats.