Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins Week 58. Don’t forget to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. You can also answer in the comment section if you didn’t write a post with them. Thank you to all who participate, it is fun learning about everyone.
1. I challenge everyone to ________________________ this week.
2. I regret disposing of _____________________________.
3. I have a difficult time admitting .
4. If I were given a psychic power, I would like it to be .
1. I challenge everyone to call or email someone you have lost touch with this week. ( I plan to attempt everyone’s challenges this week- unless one says to not have caffeine or anything with sugar all week).
2. I regret disposing of my Weebles camper and tree house. I saved the Weebles and put those other items out for free years ago. My niece used to play with them and I wish I had them for my great-niece now.
3.I have a difficult time admitting how many cats I have to people I have just met. Most people think even 4 cats is too many and I fear that I am immediately viewed as a hoarder when I say I have 13. I know my cats are well cared for and shouldn’t care what others think.
4. If I were given a psychic power, I would like it to be the ability to communicate with the dead. I would love to deliver messages of comfort to those who are hurting.
One more thing….Emmy wants to know if she looks good in her hat?