Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins Week 44. Don’t forget to add your link at McGuffy’s Reader. You can also answer in the comment sections too. Thank you to all who participate, we love learning about you.
1. I hope _______________________ gets renewed for another season.
2. My first crush was __________________________.
3. usually makes me .
4. If I were a super-hero, I would be .
1. I hope American Housewife gets renewed for another season.
2. My first crush was Barney Rubble ( Flintstones). My Mom used to call my great aunt Alice and have her pretend to be Barney, I thought I was really talking to Barney. I remember asking him to leave Betty so he could come visit me. I was probably 4 years old at the time and apparently a bit of a hussy.
Phoebe is posing with my stuffed Barney that I won at a carnival years ago. We even named a cat Barney, my hubby remembered me telling him I used to love Barney Rubble-plus we found her in the barn.
Barney looked a lot like Brody
3. Leaving my home unattended usually makes me nervous which is why I always have Grammie stay with cats if we are going to be out longer than 30 minutes. I am not afraid of someone stealing my belongings, but I fear that if someone broke in, the cats would get out and get run over in the street.
4. If I were a super-hero, I would be Cat Woman, of course.