Hi everyone! We are joining Brian’s Thankful Thursday Blog Hop. We are thankful for all the purrs and prayers for my Dad. And thankful that his blood clot was caught in time. His appointment went well, he doesn’t need surgery, but he needs to take blood thinners forever. I am also thankful that my Grammie has spent a lot of time with us this week.
I wrote my poem about her for Sammy’s Poetry Day, featuring the letter G.
You all know I love Grammie lots
she is always in my thoughts.
My Grammie is very sweet
and she is always upbeat.
My Grammie is the best.
Now lets start that test.
Test time! The first one to get all the answers correct wins this catnip mat and adult coloring book ( tea themed). Mom will check the answers at 10 PM on Thursday night.
- Cats have __________ claws.
- Which cat at our house doesn’t have that amount of claws? ____________
- How many teeth do cats have? ___________
- Which cat at our house does not have that amount of teeth because of resorption? ____________________
- Cats can make as many as ___________________ different vocal sounds.
And here are the Friendly Fill-ins for tomorrow. Mom came up with the first 2 and Annie of McGuffy’s Reader came up with the second 2.
1. I have seen _______________________ on Broadway.
2. My Chinese zodiac sign is ___________________
3. Celebrities .