Hi everyone. I want to offer my thoughts and prayers to the people of France.
This week I am co-hosting:
- I am ____ on ____ so ______
- When was the last time you _________
- I always make a wish when ____________________.
- . I wish I lived __________ because_____________.
- I am GOING SHOPPING on BLACK FRIDAY so I WILL NEED TO GET UP EARLY WHICH I DON’T LIKE TO DO ( and yes Mom, we are still going, I will be up)
- When was the last time you DID SOMETHING FOR ANIMALS OTHER THAN YOUR OWN? ( I tried to trap an injured cat last week, but had no luck and I make small donations to cats in need weekly- I wish I could do more)Saturday
- I always make a wish when I BREAK A WISHBONE AND GET THE LARGER SIDE
- I wish I lived IN THE 1940’s and 50’s because I LOVE THE FASHIONS.
I am using the same photo for Athena’s Caturday and The Lazy Pit Bull’s #52 Snapshots , theme “Veteran”. I took this photo of Lucy last year with my Dad’s flag. I never thought Lucy would be with him this year. I used ribbet to add a flag frame/design.
Don’t forget to comment today for a chance to win out Thanksgiving giveaway- a turkey print catnip mat, a crocheted drumstick and pumpkin, a wishbone ornament, a book and a pilgrim hat and feathered headband for photos). Phoebe will announce the winner tomorrow: ( She is making sure everything is there)